DANISH WEB SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Quality control, Examinations and Certificates
In addition to the independent inspections mentioned above, we have our own internal quality control systems of which the questionnaires completed by the students at the end of their course play a very important part. These provide us with the detailed opinions of our clients and are crucial in ensuring that our courses, facilities and services continue to satisfy them.At the end of every 2 weeks on our General Language courses there is an examination:
- Those who are continuing must take the test and do so at the beginning of the following week. This is to ensure that they continue their studies at the correct level.
- those who are leaving take the test on Friday outside class hours.
We encourage our students to take these examinations as they are an excellent way to check their level and to reinforce their knowledge.
Those students successfully completing the exams receive a Certificate of Linguistic Competence which provides an objective statement of the student’s level of Spanish in each of the skills. Certificates of Attendance are awarded to all students regularly attending classes.
Malaca Instituto’s courses have also been inspected by or are “recognised” for:
- “Bildungsurlaub” by various GermanState governments
- American and CanadianCollege academic credit
- the SwedishState scholarship programme
- the Chinese Embassy in Madrid